Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hears and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
My last post sounded unhappy and ungrateful. Too things that I'm not... but I do have moments of despair, and that was one of them. In a much better place today. And decided to re-read this passage, which has been my mantra since the day I lost my job.

A great work of God is predicated by a humble attitude. And I have definitely been humbled. All I can do is pray, confess that I can't do it on my own, and completely surrender. So... I guess I just have to wait for that great work of God, huh?

Any time, Lord. Any time. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

Why Do You Date?