This Year, I Will...

So, while playing around online, I ran into this New Year's Resolution Generator. As I mentioned earlier, I don't actually make resolutions, but I thought it'd be fun anyway.

The resolutions generated for me included:

  • Learn to cope. (This one I'll take; there's a lot in my life I need to cope with. Better start learning how to.)
  • Eat a whole tomato like an apple. (No way. I hate tomatoes. I pick them out of sandwiches and salads, etc. No way will I force myself to eat one.)
  • Laugh a lot. (I can do that!)
  • Whistle. (Hmmm... can I just sing? That's already on my things to do more of this year.)
  • Realize none of us are strangers. (Not even sure how this one actual makes sense. Sorry. I have a lot of "friends," but ultimately most of them are strangers to who I truly am. But I guess there is that whole thing about the universality of humanity.)
  • Skip. (This I already do. Often. Hehe.)
  • Reuse. (Working on this... through the Yes! No Impact Week.)
  • Bake cookies from scratch. (This could be fun!) 
  • Solve the Rubik's Cube. (I'd have to go buy one...)
  • Travel. (This I would love. Now if someone can provide the income for me to do this.)
  • Go cloud watching [and find an animal or two]. (That sounds so relaxing.)
  • Reduce (similar to Reuse, yeah?) 
  • Create! Create! Create! (This I will plan to do with complete abandon.)
I could go on and on and on. It's actually kind of fun to play with. What resolutions did the site generate for you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

My Story: Why I'm Going To India