NaNoWriMo

It's official.

I signed up for the National Novel Writing Month (a.k.a. NaNoWriMo).


This means I have 30 days to write 50,000 words or more, successfully completing a novel.

I have no outline. No characters. No ideas. Okay... some ideas. But nothing really developed.

I kind of decided to do this on a whim. I've had a few friends take up the challenge in previous year, and have been tempted to join, but always had some excuse as to why I couldn't do it. Well, I was seeing a lot of promo for it and then a friend of mine said she was doing it and asked me to add her as a writing buddy. And that's when I took the plunge.

I've found a few tools to help me, too: Google's Writing Nook and Scrivener

And maybe along the way, I'll figure out what I'm sending as my writing sample(s) for my MFA applications!

Wish me luck for next month! (And feel free to keep me accountable.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

Why Do You Date?