Meredith + Taylor

Tonight, my friend Meredith White became Meredith Clark.

It was a beautiful wedding, and I took lots of pictures to prove it!

It was a bit awkward at first, because I seemed to be the only one at the church who brought a camera with me. And during the reception people kept approaching me asking if I were a photographer (or one of the hired photographers). I wish I could have said, "Yes! I am!" 

However, while I'm not a professional photographer, I think I took some pictures worthy of professional status. Here are a few--the rest will be uploaded to my Flickr Photostream.



Shots of the invitation 
The cute and quirky reply card



Wedding Program
Mr. White with Meredith
The newlyweds




Cutest pose ever!
I love that I was able to capture the newlyweds still kissing,
while their parents looked at each other adoringly.
Groom's cake and Wedding cake

This was just a fun picture!





Gig 'em Aggies! WHOOP!

Farewell!


And in case you're wondering what I wore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

Why Do You Date?