This Stuff Drives Me Crazy

So, I guess you could say I'm a fan of Francesca Batistelli. I find her some of her lyrics quirky, and other times they are super deep. And to top it all of, she's an alto, which means I can truly sing along to all of her songs with no problems :)

Anyway, I was listening to the radio the other day and her latest single came on. And it's come on at least one other time over this last week. And man... can I say I needed this song? Cause there's A LOT of "stuff" that's been driving me crazy and a lot of "stuff" has been getting to me within these last few weeks. And it's kind of nice to get a message that reminds me, "It may not be what I'd choose, but this is the stuff [God uses]" and I've just gotta trust Him. It's especially nice when that message is accompanied by a ukulele and catchy tune :)

Enjoy this live performance of the song:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

My Story: Why I'm Going To India