Canon Imagination


eighty-nine
GroceriesPrecious MemoriesThe Haze Of The NightGarden Of AresSkies Of BlueConvalescence.
Kauen im liegen
Mika und sein HerrchenThe RaceNo Shoreline Sightseeing Today
Canon Imagination, a group on Flickr.


So I ran across this randomly while playing around online and got pretty excited. I love my Canon! And what greater way to see all I can do with it by checking out other people's photos!

Also, I saw something about inspiring a Ron Howard production with photographs. Which got me really excited. I thought, 'Hey, maybe I could enter..." But after reading a bit more, it turns out I've missed the deadline. And there's already some semi-finalists and stuff. Winners will be announced in July.

So while my briefly lifted hopes were quickly deflated, it still got me thinking about how I should get out there and take more pictures. And suddenly... I'm feeling a bit more inspired.

We'll see what comes out of me over the next few weeks or so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

My Story: Why I'm Going To India