Sunshine After The Rain

Yesterday was a rough day. And I won't lie and pretend that things are alright now. I'm still a little down, but regardless of all the jerks out there, I have to admit that I have some really awesome friends. And they are constantly my sunshine after the any thunderstorm that comes blowing through  my life.

And it's kind of like they all knew I had such a crappy day yesterday, because I was showered with love today. I got a text from one of my girls in Dallas proclaiming how much she missed me. And then one of my other besties gave me a call and we chatted for like an hour, which was nice.

I needed those bits of love. Reminders that somewhere out there, people think of me. And care about me.

Definitely brightened my mood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

My Story: Why I'm Going To India