I'm Back!

I've been absent. 

From the blog, but also from the country. 

In general, things got really busy with student teaching and life that I wasn't being very consistent with my posts. And then, I went to Nigeria for two and a half weeks, and had hoped to blog there. But, honestly, I was having way too much fun catching up with family and friends that, while not forgotten, my friends here took a backseat. Sorry! :/

In my defense, though, internet speed for where I was in Nigeria wasn't the greatest, and was online only enough to...

... get a job for the summer! 

That's right! I'm employed again! Well... for at least the next six weeks. I'll be working with Teach for America. It's a communications gig. It'll be in Houston, which I'm pretty excited about. I have quite a few good friends down there, plus there's my precious nephew :) 

There's so much to do, and so little time, so I'm off!

Just wanted to say that while taking a break was fabulous, and while I enjoyed the time I had to rest and relax and have a different pace of life, it's good to be back. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I'm Okay Being Single

Me Before You

My Story: Why I'm Going To India